We use your personal data when providing our recruitment, which include services in the field of recruitment and selection, mediation, secondment, payroll, personal development, career guidance, coaching, planning, and personnel and salary administration as further described in the Terms and Conditions (collectively “Recruitment”).
AUSY's activity as a service provider justifies AUSY's legitimate interest in keeping your data in order to offer you job opportunities that match your skills. AUSY also processes personal data related to recruitment with your consent in order to offer you opportunities in line with your expectations.
What personal data do we collect about you
As a candidate, we collect and process personal data about you such as:
- Identification information – we may process your name, contact information (including home address, home phone number and mobile phone number), citizenship and country of residence, date of birth, gender, digital signature and languages spoken.
- CV/resumes and other recruitment information – we may process your CV/resume, work history, information about your skills, your experience and educational background and other relevant information (such as your photograph, interview notes and personal data included in the cover letter or as part of the application process).
- Compensation and benefits information – we may process personal data relating to your current compensation and benefits including (without limitation) your current bonus, recurring payments and benefits.
- Photographs and video footage – when participating in recruitment-related events, meetings, conferences etc., we may process photographs or videos of you.
- Visitor information – when accessing our buildings, we may collect your name, contact details, car plate number, and other identification for security reasons.
- Information you choose to share with us – we may process additional personal data if you choose to share that with us.
This data may be obtained directly or indirectly from you.
Why do we need you personal data?
AUSY processes your personal data only for the purposes specified below:
How long we keep your personal data
We may retain your personal data for a period of 4 years counting from our last interaction with you for the purposes of Recruitment.