A new training module: the "S Academy"!
Ausy supports Airbus to train in the latest versions of system and network supervision tools.
This training has three objectives:
- Prepare our teams for future challenges and thus maximize the success of future projects.
- Rationalize the various monitoring solutions currently used in development projects.
- Develop at Ausy the employability and expertise of our staff for our end customers.
For this occasion, 3 training sessions are planned with Airbus Defense & Space for the Secure Com (secure satellite communication) division. These sessions will take place in our Issy-les-Moulineaux premises and will train a total of 16 people from ADS and Ausy.
Three training sessions are scheduled between November 21, 2022 and December 31. Two sessions will be dedicated to the Zabbix tool and the last one to Grafana.
on the agenda of these 3 modules:
- Get to know and understand how the tools work
- Get to know how to install, configure and administer the solution
- Understand how to implement monitoring in a heterogeneous environment
a common project: the supervision competence center.
These training modules are part of a broader framework of preparation for future tenders for Airbus Defense & Space customers for all Airbus staff.
After several years of collaboration, Ausy wishes to invest in a long term partnership by creating a competence center dedicated to supervision for the Aerospace Defense sector.